What information do we collect from our website / app users?
- Website: We ask for your email and name only if you want to chat with us or leave a message to our support help-desk. This is required in order to be able to reply to your message.
- We use Anonymous login to secure the session between OfflineSurveys app and our Firebase backend. No names, usernames, or emails are required to use our app. Any login details required to connect to your LimeSurvey instance is stored only locally on your device.
- For each survey you add, we store (in Firebase): (1) public URL and (2) number of synced responses, to enforce our license limits
- We send anonymous crash reports and analytics data to Fabric for bug/error monitoring.
How do we protect visitor information?
- All information is stored behind secured networks, only accessible by our support personnel who will keep the information confidential. We only use very reliable backend systems such as Firebase and Fabric by Google.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, small text files that are stored on the computers of users and enable their website use to be analyzed. As a rule, the information generated by the cookie about the users’ website use is transferred to and stored on a Google server in the USA.
If IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, the users’ IP address is shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to and shortened by a Google server in the USA. IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the users’ website use, compiling website activity reports and providing further services relating to website and Internet use to the website operator.
The IP address transferred from the users’ browser via Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google. Users can prevent the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate setting in their browser software; however, this offer informs the user that they should be aware that in this case they might not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. Users can also prevent Google from collecting and processing data generated by the cookie about their website use (including their IP address) by downloading and installing a browser plugin.