What information do we collect from our website / app users?
- Website: we ask for your email and name only if you want to chat with or leave a message to support help-desk, to be able to reply to your message.
- We use Anonymous login to secure the session between OfflineSurveys app and our Firebase backend. No names, usernames, or emails are required to use our app. Any login details required to connect to your LimeSurvey instance is stored only locally on your device.
- For each survey you add, we store (in Firebase): (1) public URL and (2) number of synced responses, to enforce our license limits
- We send anonymous crash reports and analytics data to Fabric for bug/error monitoring
How do we protect visitor information?
- All information is stored behind secured networks, only accessible by our support personnel who are required to keep the information confidential. We only use very reliable backend systems: Firebase and Fabric by Google
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.